Well todae is Monday ... gonna talk abt wat happen during tis 2 days coz I haven been able to loin to blogger ... wat happen on Saturday- I prepared a fruit salad =) LOL ... Then after tat I went to plae basketball wif mi cousin, her friends and her father =) ... then after tat we went to Mac to eat .. after eating , I went to mi cousin's house to stay over night ..we slept at 2am ! =.= .. lol .. we watch meteor gardens 2 .. LOL tis show was shown so long ago... then on sunday .. i woke up at 12pm .... then my cousin's scv cant use ... then cant watch magicians of love T.T then i also didnt get to watch rain's show T.T .... then on tat dae .. mi cousin , her father and i went to kbox =) ... then after going to kbox i went home =))
todae i woke up at 9++ about 9.30 .. then now gonna do my work already .. drawing and music posters >.< ... sianzz tis day todae is not gonna be very good ... sianz -.-'
tis font colour makes mi tink of Korea ! =) korea rox =)) lol
No comments:
Post a Comment